Saturday 18 February 2012

Dear pupils,

Please can you excuse my absense from class, as you noticed last week I could not talk much as I did have some pain in my throat. Even so I was there as usual and I did not miss a lesson. As a consecuence of that I have been forcing my throat too much, I did have an overdose of lessons and substitutions plus low temperatures making everything worse. For that reason my throat and body gave me a signal on friday and needed to go to doctor. He said I need to rest at least for a few days or I could make things worst. So I need to rest my voice, not to talk at all (very difficult for some of you... I know!!!) .We will see how I am on monday or tuesday. In the mean time I am sending my work for the day or days I am not there and you suppose to be working as usual. I will be checking everything when I am back. Thank you all, for your support, understanding and sweet messages.



No comments:

Post a Comment